We will NOT collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you chose to provide that information to us.
- You do not have to give us personal information merely to visit our site.
- We collect detailed information about you like your name, email address, etc. only if you specifically and knowingly provide it to us.
- Wen we ask you to identify yourself, we provide an explanation.
- We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to third parties.
- We do not enable "cookies" (A "cookie" is a file placed on your hard drive by a website that allows it to monitor your use of the site, usually without your knowledge)
The information we receive depends upon what you do when visiting our site. You may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example, in an electronic mail message, or in filing Form FMC-1. Personally-identifiable information included in e-mails or forms will only be used for purposes provided.